Friday 12 August 2011

A present for myself...


Just this week, Naked Bodycare had a special offer with 50% off when you buy from their website. I simply couldn't resist getting myself a few things so had a good browse on their website before picking these products. Honestly, this was a total bargain. The total would have been about £18 (which is already a super good price) and so with 50% off, it came to about £9. That's a lot of product for the price I paid! 

So what did I purchase?


Naked Shine Shampoo £3.99
Naked Shine Conditioner £3.99
Naked Style Extra Shiny Finishing Serum £4.99
Naked Skin Thirst Aid 12 Hour Moisturiser £7.49
This special online offer of Naked Shine Shampoo and Conditioner and Shine Finishing Serum is a total win at £9.00! Lets hope I have glossy locks soon!

My moisturiser is almost finished, so I decided on this one by Naked. The Thirst Aid 12 Hour Moisturiser looks great and I can't wait to try it!

I will let you know how I get on with the products in a couple months time. Have any of you tried the products before? What did you think of them?

Song of the day:
Colbie Caillat- Brighter than the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment