Monday 9 September 2013

Faith In Nature Moisturising Cream Review

Hello again! Time for another review. I have been using the Faith in Nature Replenishing Moisturising Cream on a daily basis.  My mum gave it to me as she found it wasn't very suitable on her very dry skin. As my skin in normal/dry, I thought I would try it out as my last moisturiser had just run out. 

Description
"Replenishing Moisturising Cream that hydrates and softens the skin whilst helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Enriched with Organic Green Tea, an anti-oxidant known to slow the effects of ageing. "

Replenishing Moisturising Cream
Price
It was £6.39.

Packaging
50 ml bottle. Pump dispenser . Label has started peeling

Liked
*Lasts forever. Only a small amount is needed. 
*Cost per use is great.

Disliked
*I'm not overly keen on the smell
*Needs to be worked into the skin quite a lot.
*Feels slightly sticky once applied. Therefore, it is not a great base for applying make up onto.
*Doesn't make my face feel replenished or soft as stated on packaging.
*Takes time for it to sink in to my skin.

Recommended For:
People who want value for money. Decent price, especially considering how long it lasted.

Repurchase?
No, I have not been impressed with this moisturiser. It does not replenish or soften my skin as it says it will do. Feels cheap.

Rating
3/10
Disappointing product. 

Buy From


Has anybody got any good recommendations for my next moisturiser?


No comments:

Post a Comment