Tuesday 6 September 2011

TIGI Love Peace & the Planet Hair Styling Product Review




Hello! Today I'm doing a review on the Tigi Love Peace and The Planet 'Volumizer &Thickener' and 'Body and Waves Styling Mist'. I have been using these products a while now and am now ready to give them a review. I have already reviewed the Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner which you can check out here. It also tells you about the brand so you can have a read if you want to. 
So I'm going to jump straight into the reviews!

FREAK OF NATURE
VOLUMIZER & THICKENER
This product is supposed to add volume and thickness to your hair. It can be applied on wet hair and blow dried to create thickness. You can use a tiny amount on dry hair into the roots to add volume. 

Price
RRP £9.95. But can be found cheaper online.

Packaging
250ml bottle. Young, fun packaging. 

Scent

Lavender, Citrus & Eucalyptus. This smell is gorgeous and fruity. The citrus scent is lovely.

Liked
*It does what it says on the tin. I use this product as if it were a mouse for volume. 
*It gives more life to my hair in seconds.
*When applied on wet hair, it makes your hair look very thick and healthy.
*You get instant volume when applied onto dry hair. You can run your fingers through the roots to recreate the volume if it gets flat.
*It does not leave my hair feeling greasy even when applied onto dry hair.
*I love the smell.
*A little goes a long way. I have loads left and have been using it all the time since June.

Disliked
*I couldn't say for sure, but it might not be suitable for oily hair. 

Recommended For:
*People with normal hair.
*Somebody who wants to make the transition from mainstream to natural/organic.
*People who want a replacement for silicone mouses.
*People who want thick healthy hair.

Repurchase?
Yes. Although I'm not sure I would pay £9.95 for it, I will be sad when it runs out and will probably want a new bottle! 

Rating
9/10
I've been really happy with this product.

Buy From
Currently instore at TK MAXX or online from www.fragrancemad.com


TOTALLY BEACHIN'
BODY & WAVES STYLING MIST.
This product says it will give you sexy, surfer chic tousled hair. The coconut water and Sea Kelp will nourish hair while the pineapple and sea salt add texture to your hair. It can be sprayed onto dry or damp hair and air-dried or blow-dried to finish.

Price
RRP £8.89. But can be found cheaper online.

Packaging
177ml bottle. Random size in my opinion. Slightly taller, narrower bottle. Same cute packaging.  

Scent
Coconut, Mango & Vanilla. This scent is heavenly to me. I absolutely love the smell of it. Some people might not like the sweet scent but its a winner for me. It reminds me of my childhood and I want every product to smell like this!! 

Liked
*The scent of course.
*This product works. I have naturally wavy textured hair but It creates slightly more wave and definition.
*It doesn't give that crunchy dry effect that scrunched hair normally has.
*It gives my hair more volume.
*It doesn't run out quickly.
*Did I mention the scent?!

Disliked
*I think the scent attracted wasps on my holiday!

Recommended For:
*People with any hair type.
*Somebody who wants to make the transition from mainstream to natural/organic.
*Somebody who wanted to create a natural looking texture/wave to their hair.
*Someone who loves the smell of coconut and vanilla together!

Repurchase?
Although I love the smell, I'm not sure I would repurchase. There are lots of similar products out their and this product does a good job but I want to see what else will be as good. 

Rating
8.5/10
All round a good product worth checking out.

Buy From
Currently instore at TK MAXX or online from www.fragrancemad.com


Hope these reviews were helpful. the products work wonderfully together and I have been very happy with them.

Song of the Day:
Draw the Stars- Andreya Triana

No comments:

Post a Comment