Monday 12 September 2011

Biopha Crème Mains Review

Hello there! How are you? Today I'm reviewing a hand cream by the French brand Biopha. You may have noticed it in a previous haul I posted
Thanks to Google translate, I have been able to read about the brand on their website! The products are of natural origin and are certified organic. Their products are practical and economical and are affordable as they can be bought in the supermarkets. They say they use sweet, fresh, 100% natural scents such as apple, pear and grapefruit. 
The Hand Cream contains Aloe Vera and Argan Oil which will moisturise and nourish the skin restoring suppleness and softness to the hands. 
It all sounds very good, so what did I think of the product?

Price
It was €4.90.

Packaging
150ml. Good basic packaging. Nothing too fancy. Quite a lot of product for price. 

Scent
Argan oil and Aloe Vera. The cream smells like sherbet to me. Unexpected but lovely!!
Liked
*This is a non greasy hand cream. You can get straight on with what you were doing after applying it.
*It has almost a cooling effect as it dries. 
*The bottle is going to last for ages!!
*It makes my hands feel soft.
*It soothing to my hands if they are dry or irritated.
*A good everyday cream.

Disliked
*This is not the product for you if you want a rich hand cream which will be incredibly moisturising for your hands. 
*Bottle is almost too big for your bag.

Recommended For:
*Somebody wanting an everyday hand cream
*Somebody who likes sweet sugary scents.
*People who want a good product where you get a lot for your money.
Repurchase?
Yes. If I happened to be in France and saw it in the supermarket, I would get another one! I would be interested to see what their other products were like.

Rating
7/10
A decent item. You can't go wrong for the price.

Buy From
In Supermarkets in France. I have not been able to see anywhere online selling it for people outside France.

Have any of you tried a good French Skincare/ beauty brand?

Song of the day:
Colbie Caillat- Think Good Thoughts. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks really interesting, too bad it's only available in France.
    Those scents sound delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic hand cream. I'm using it and give it 10/10. Mine smells like nothing at all! Paid Eur 5.90 in Italy

    ReplyDelete